Inviting users directly to group will spare you from manually adding them to a group once they have connected to your app.
To invite users and automatically add them to a group,
- Open Onne Business App and click on Users
- Open 'Group' tab next to ‘All Users'
- If you have already created a group, click on the group name and select the ‘human icon’ on the top right
- Click on 'Add Users ' and select the 'Invite a new user to group ' option.
- There are 4 ways to invite users,
- Share invite on social media- Share the invite link to any social app available on your phone. eg, Whatsapp.
- Copy invite link- Copy the link and send it via other communication platforms. Eg, email.
- Invite from phonebook- Invite directly from the contacts synced in your phone. The invite will go as a text message.
- Add users manually- Add users one by one by manually entering their mobile number. The invite will go as a text message.
These users will automatically join the group.