The end-users who receive the link to join the app can click on the link and download the app.
Once they download,
- They can log in with a mobile number and OTP
- Fill in their first name and last name
- They will see the invitation to connect to the business
- Click to connect
After login, your users can,
- Select 'Apps' from their wall.
- Choose the business name they are connected with.
- The 'Micro App' page will open.
- If the business is private the end-user will have to verify their profile.
- If the business is public no verification is needed.
- Inside the tabs, they will find separate sections such as Files, Menu, Events, and Albums, etc. All the data shared by the business will be sorted and available for them.
Users have to verify the profile. They can,
- Click on the widget seen inside the micro-app.
- If the app is used by self, they can select the option, if not select accordingly.
- Once they fill in the profile information, it's done.
- Business can verify their profile.
- Users can add more users to the same profile. For example, if Father has taken the app he can add mother or if more than one child is studying, you can add them as the second user and so on.
To add another user,
- Open 'Micro App' and click on the name of the already connected users seen next to the profile image.
- Click on the 'Add another user' option.
- Fill in the profile information, especially the mandatory questions.
- Click on Save.
- The new user will be added after the business side verifies and approves the added user.
If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.