The Invoice feature in Onne can be used to create branded invoices in seconds.
This tool comes with a payment dashboard to help you track pending dues and payments received.
To create a branded Invoice
- Open 'Invoice' from the 'Wall' or 'Applets' section. If you see a 'Pen Icon', you can select Invoice from there as well.
- Click on the + sign.
- Enter Title and Due Date.
- Describe the fee and the amount.
- To add another fee, click on the + sign next to the amount.
- Either save and send later or send the invoice instantly.
- The saved invoice will be seen in the dashboard. Click on it to check the history of the payment or to print it.
- 'More Details' next to 'Total Outstanding' will show payments that are due.
- When users make a payment, receipts are auto-generated and sent to them.
To know how to add bank account information, check out the docs >>
If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.