Onne for Business App allows you to plan, schedule, and track attendees to manage your event effectively.
To schedule an event
- Open 'Events' from the call to action pen icon or from inside the Applets.
- Click on the + sign
- Give a Title for the event
- Select Date & Time
- Tag location
- Fill in the details of the event in the content section
- Attach supporting documents if any in image and pdf format.
- Select the toggle switch to make comments on or off.
An event can be sent out in 3 different ways
- Send directly to users connected with your app
- Save as Draft and sent it later
- Share it directly to the social media apps connected to your phone. The recipient will get a link, which redirects to Onne app web platform and can be viewed from there.
To check the response
- Either click on the push notification or open the Event feature and select the respective event.
- The yellow table shows the total number of responses - those who have Accepted, Declined, or selected Maybe.
Note- You can also check the History option which is available in almost all the features to see who all the particular message has been sent to and the delivery status.. For eg whether it is read or delivered.
If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.