Kindergarten, Junior schools and Montessori's can benefit from using daily activity reports.
To report activities of the day,
- Open 'Daily Activity Report' from the call to action pen icon or from inside the Applets.
- Click on the + sign
Fill in the common content,
- Give a title to the report
- Select the group
- Fill in the name of the teacher
- Fill in the activities separately under Literacy, Activity, Play, and Numeracy
- Click on Draft to save and send it later or click on Next to proceed
Fill the Individual Content,
- The names of the users belonging to the group you selected earlier will be shown in the table
- Fill in each column starting from the Users Mood to eating habit to Notes. Scroll from left to right for each person entry
- Click on the arrow mark to submit
Get another admin to vet the report card you created (Optional)
- Click on the Confirm button
- Select Admin who has to verify this content.
- The admin receives the report card, they can verify and send it directly to the user.
- If you don't want to vet, click on Skip and submit.
- Each report will be personalized and sent to the connected users.
If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.