Validity of this policy
Collection and use of information
If you register for or maintain a ONNE service account:
|WHAT IS COLLECTED
|Your mobile number, user id, email address and contact preferences
- To create and support your ONNE service account.
- To communicate with you.
- To enable users to collaborate with you by ONNE
- To verify your email address to help prevent spam, fraud and abuse.
- To show in your user profile.
|Your name, image and other personal information
||To show in your user profile.
|The geographic area where you use your computing devices when you interact with the Service
- To localize your interaction with the Service and improve our understanding of how users interact with the Service.
- To help you verify use of your account.
- To assist us in complying with legal restrictions that may limit the permissible use of the Service.
|Your device identifiers
- To show you date of last access.
- To provide account support.
- To calculate anonymous, aggregate statistics on the number of unique devices using the Service.
|Your telephone number
- To help prevent spam, fraud, and abuse, and to aid in account recovery.
- If you link it to your account, it may also be used:
- To enable verification on your account.
- To enable other users to communicate with you.
|Your location and calendar information
- To enhance ONNE services with location and calendar information.
- To show you relevant content to which you have access.
|Actions you perform when accessing the Service, including your use of certain service features and your storage of particular forms of Content (e.g., PDFs or JPGs), as well as the type of device and software you are using
- To administer the Service and improve the features and usability of the Service.
- To suggest to you ONNE features, products and services that can enhance your use of the Service.
|Non-personally identifiable information or Non-Personal Data
||To provide anonymized aggregate reports to our enterprise users aggregate performance and usage statistics.
|Your payment information
||To process your payment. (ONNE uses third-party payment processors and therefore has only limited information about your payment transactions)
|Billing information (i.e., address, email address and telephone number)
||To communicate with the Billing Contact on the account and provide account support.
If you access the Service via a ONNE Software application, that application may request access to certain information on your computing device.
Tracking information ONNE collects
Contact by ONNE
If you sign up for verification on your ONNE service account, we may use a third-party provider to send a verification code via text message to the phone number you provide.
Disclosure and access of information
ONNE is not in the business of selling or renting your personal information. Outside of actions you take within the Service to communicate via ONNE, files and other documents, or to authorize third-party applications, we only disclose your information when:
- We have your explicit consent to share the information.
- We need to share your information with service providers to fulfil your product or service requests, including their sales and support requests.
- We need to share your information with resellers of a Paid Service or product in order to ensure accuracy in the payment for such Paid Service or product, the management of your account.
- It becomes necessary to investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service, to enforce the Terms of Service, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or potential threats against persons, property or the systems on which we operate the Service.
- We determine that the access, preservation or disclosure of information is required or permitted by law to protect the rights, property or personal safety of ONNE and users of the Service, or is required to comply with applicable laws, including compliance with warrants, court orders or other legal process.
We do not share your account information or user activity history with third parties for the purpose of enabling them to deliver their advertisements to you.
In addition, we may share with partners or service providers an identifier derived from the personal information you have submitted to us (such as the user id chosen at the time of registration) to serve you ads when you visit partner's and provider's websites, applications or platforms and also with service providers who help us manage and track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
Access to your information by ONNE
As a rule, ONNE’s employees do not monitor or view your personal information or content stored in the Service, but we list below the limited circumstances in which our employees may need to access or review your personal information or account Content:
- When required or we otherwise have an obligation to review your account Content as described in our Terms of Service.
- We need to do so in order to respond to your request for support.
- Where necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of ONNE and its users
(including to protect against potential spam, malware or other security concerns)
- In order to comply with our legal obligations, such as responding to warrants, court orders or other legal process. We vigilantly protect the privacy of your account Content and, whenever we determine it possible, we provide you with notice if we believe we are compelled to comply with a third party request for information about your account.
Please note, however, that ONNE is not responsible for any publication or use of any Personal Information you choose to post in domains accessed through web service enabled by ONNE enterprise accounts.
Data storage and transfer
When you use ONNE Software on your computing device, such as by using one of our downloadable applications, Content you save will be stored locally on that device. When you sync your computing device with the Service, that Content will be replicated on our server space.
Please be aware that Personal Information and Content submitted to ONNE will be transferred to a data centres in multiple countries. If you store information in or submit data to the ONNE website or ONNE Software and sync such ONNE Software with the ONNE service, you are confirming your consent to such information, including Personal Information and Content, being transmitted to, hosted and accessed in the servers in these countries.
Please note that data privacy laws or regulations in your home country may differ from those in these countries where our servers are hosted.
Security of your content
ONNE is committed to protecting the security of your information and takes reasonable precautions to protect it. However, internet data transmissions, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and as a result, we cannot ensure the security of information during its transmission between you and us; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
Once we receive your data, we protect it on our servers using a combination of administrative, physical and logical security safeguards. The security of the information stored locally in the ONNE Software installed on your computing device is dependent upon you making use of the security features on your device. We recommend that you take the appropriate steps to secure all computing devices that you use with the ONNE software and the ONNE service.
If ONNE learns of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you and provide information on protective steps, if available, through the email address that you have provided to us or by posting a notice on our web site and/or via other communication platforms. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive such notices in writing.